1.2K views

This company has the worst customer service ever!After my loyal customer *** is over I'm never ordering from them again!

They took it upon themselves to postpone one of my shipments without my permission! Who does that? I just got off the phone with them and they told me that even that one of there employees messed with my account that they could postpone again! Plus on top of that it is so *** that you have to log-on to the ItWorks web site to put in a "ticket" for a complaint.

It angers me that you get no notifications to your personal e-mail to see if they respond!I will NEVER recommend this company or their products to ANYONE!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at It Works. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants It Works to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by It Works and it works customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

abi
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1152380

Hope that this has been resolved!I am so sorry to hear you had a bad experience!

There should be NO ONE messing with your account! Hopefully the product does give result to you!

Would love to hear the end result!Best wishes!