BUYER BEWARE!!!!!NOT ONLY DID THEIR PRODUCTS CAUSE A SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION BUT THEY WOULD "NOT" LET ME CANCEL MY DISTRIBUTORSHIP UNLESS THEY HAD MEDICAL PROOF!!.

I EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS TELLING THEM I HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY TOLD ME BASICALLY IT'S TOO BAD AND THAT UNLESS I COULD SEND THEM MEDICAL PROOF OF THIS, THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO USE MY VISA TO SHIP THEIR PRODUCT. I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR OVER 45 MINUTES WITH SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WHOM I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND. THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE WORST COMPANY EVER WITH NO CLEAR LEVELS OF COMMAND.

YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANYONE WHO'S IN CHARGE...IT'S A COMPUTER SYSTEM. EVEN THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WOMAN WAS VERY APOLOGETIC THAT SHE COULD NOT HELP ME ANYMORE THAT WHAT HER SOFTWARE WOULD ALLOW HER TO. THEY AGREED TO SEND ME 50% OF WHAT THEY CHARGED TO MY VISA ONCE I SENT THE UNUSED PRODUCT BACK!!! WHAT??

HOW ABOUT REFUND 100% OF WHAT YOU STOLE FROM MY VISA!I'M FILING AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

Review about: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Because you cant reach anyone to stop it, Poor customer service, Misleading, Cancellation of membership.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments