2.5

It works actually has really good high quality products.I've tried or used most of them.

I always find myself wanting to go back. However, the company culture is really off putting . Their marketing is so superficial and their customer service is horrendous. They do no allow online orders if you have a separate billing and shipping address so you have to call in.

It feels like calling into sprint with an issue, you're not treated very well! They used to be locally based and still might be but it seems like you're speaking to a foreigner with no actual idea of the products at all. If you have a return, good luck! I once ordered two glass bottles of exfoliating skin peel and one was broken.

I waited over 30 minutes for customer service and then they told me I was probably not telling the truth! What? I actually had to send them pictures to get a replacement which took 2 weeks. And this was after I had spent thousands on products previously!

No care for me at all. You ALWAYS have a solid wait time before you can speak to customer service and shipping will cost you an arm and a leg. Pay $10 to wait 7-14 days? Common, that's just poor.

I write this review because I genuinely love their products, but thought they would solve so many of these problems as they grew. Instead it seems they ignore these things and just build the company for $ and not for people. It's sad really!

I actually waited for 30 min to speak to customer service this morning and place an Order and I cancelled halfway through because it was so difficult to communicate with the person on the phone.Very very frustrating.

Review about: It Works Customer Care.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

I am sorry for your experience with It Works I actually can help you with your ordering and offer 40 percent off any product of your choice. Contact me today 8166736695 or Myraclesmom@It works.com