I purchased my first it works Aug 29, 2017.My sales rep filled out all necessary information.

I was given my portal code and login. I was happy because I got my product when she told e it would be in. A month later, I get another charge on my account. Thinking this was a mistake I call it work customer service line.

To be told I was apart of a 3 month auto ship. I knew nothing about. That I would receive a full refund of 67.99. The customer service rep told me I had to contact my sales rep cause I would be charged 50.00 cancellation fees.

(Which is ridiculous cause I was not told nor marked approval for any of this.) I contact my sales rep via Facebook and via text message. For no response back. Once calling back into the it works customer service. I was told they weren't refunding me my money.

That I shouldn't have given information out to set up the account. That I was being charged 50.00 cancellation fee 9/25. At this point I will never buy from the most unethical company ever! You do the same sign up with Mary Kay and you don't have payment issues or are not told about these hidden 3 months.

When signing into the account there was nothing about the 3 month auto ship. Nor an email confirmation. Yet the customer is penalized. Im an deeply saddened cause I really enjoyed the product.

However, I won't use the product ever again, because what was displayed today.I management sees this I would love to show you the injustice of my sales rep not getting back to me.

Review about: It Works Subscription.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments