Englewood, New Jersey
4.4K views

I signed on for the three autoships as a favor to my cousin. I got the two products which definitely did not work.

After the third order, I tried to cancel autoships but was denied because I used 8 perk points which they put on the checkout screen for you to use, never telling you that this extends the three autoshipments because it creates a different contract. DONT use PERK POINTS and get out after three shipments. On hold over an hour for customer service who did actually nothing to address my complaint.

They told me that my using the perk points on the third order, it didn't count towards my 3 autoship purchases. They suck

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Body Wrap.

It Works Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Perk points can only be used on ONE TIME orders, not recurring autoships. Making a one time purchase and applying points is separate from your autoships.

You agree to do three months of autoships, not three months of orders.

There is a difference. And this difference unfortunately caused your problem.

Perks Points do not extend your contact. You obviously created a new auto ship verses a one time order.

People need to read about a) how the products work. They are not a magical solution b) what they are agreeing to and how to create an order vs a auto ship.

@Anonymous

You just must be a *** distributor. Do you literally troll these posts?

To the original poster- you didn't do anything wrong the company just knows they suck so they have to troll the posts

@Anonymous

Actually I'm not a distributor but a loyal customer and you can't use perk points on the 3 month autoship products. When you sign up you try at least 1 product for 3 months.

If you make an additional purchase during one of those months it's just that...an ADDITIONAL purchase and DOES NOT count toward your 3 month agreement. So yes, yes it was THE CUSTOMER'SERVICE mistake and not It Works!

@Anonymous

This is the most pathetic excuse for a healthy lifestyle as I have ever seen. You can't wrap your *** body and lose weight.

Diet and exercise are simply the only healthy approach to a physically fit lifestyle.

Go to the god *** gym and stop exploiting social media to make money!!!!! This company disgusts me

It Works Reviews