The lady that introduced me to this *** company did not tell me anything about the fee or whatever she said it's a "better option" to get the auto ship deal. So I did it.

After trying their stuff. It didn't work so I tried to cancel and couldn't because they said I'd have to call customer service so I did AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS "MA'AM I CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOU'LL HAVE TO EITHER PAY THAT OR GET GET STUFF FOR THREE MONTHS" and they didn't I had to freaking pay that fee that I didn't Know anything about.. ugghhhhh I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!

Literally the worst company I've ever dealt with. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS

Comments

I was debating on trying a few of their products, and decided to research first. Between Rodan and Fields and a few other things, the last thing I need is another autoship product that has me roped in.

Sounds like this company isn’t too creditable. I’m sure the It works troll will crucify me but thanks to eBay and Amazon Prime, I might try it out at a much cheaper price and receive it sans a delivery charge in just two short days!

Now that WORKS for me!!! Thanks for the heads up!

This company should be removed from the world. Incredibly deceptive, over priced, useless junk.

Three month contract or pay fifty dollars to get out. Beware, do not sign up.

Girl they got me too