I was talking to a distributor named Courtnie Hill who talked me into buying one of the products that ItWorks! offers.

I was pushed into buying 3 months of the product, and I wasn't able to stop the shipments until after the 3 month period without being charged $50. I don't have the money for these products and I got absolutely no results. I confronted her about my horrific experience and she made it so I could no longer contact her.

I honestly want all of my money back regardless of the policy.

I will do anything to make sure that everyone knows that everything about Itworks is purely false advertising and horrible customer service from the second one of these scammers contacted me.

Do not let these any of these people scam you into becoming part of the pyramid scheme, even as a consumer. What a waste of my money and time.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

"I got no results" does not mean they're guilty of false advertising. If you'd read the terms and conditions, you'd know that results vary between individuals and that the company doesn't guarantee specific results.

It Works Reviews