1.5

I typically don't go on rants, but this I have to. YES, I have to, and sorry to my friends who are It Works reps as this is no disrespect to you.

As a Beachbody Coach, let me give praise to their customer service and their guarantee of product and customer satisfaction . They stand behind their products 100% and if you don't like it, return it, no problem. That being said, I had the most unpleasant experience with "It Works". STAY AWAY!!!!

It Works is not associated with Beachbody. On a recommendation, I thought I would give their hair vitamins a try. I was put on auto-ship not knowing it was a 3 month commitment. After my first two weeks of taking these vitamins, they were making me sick.

When I called to cancel the auto-ship for the next month, they told me it was a $50.00 cancellation fee because of the 3 month commitment, which is more than the product. So the account was suspended until I talked with my rep. In the meantime, I was billed again and never received the product. Well guess what???

It was sent to the wrong address. I basically was told since it was a confirmed delivery, that I received it. Ummm no!!! Wrong address!

This was confirmed in their notes that I called to give them the correct address. Well.... wait for it....I WAS BILLED AGAIN this month, and guess what? GOING TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AGAIN!!!!

Oh it gets better! If I want to cancel this product before 3 months I have to get a doctors note proving that it makes me sick, or I am going to be charged the membership fee.

I am not very happy. Sorry to all my friends who are It Works reps, I would suggest you give feedback when asked how to improve the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Account.

It Works Pros: Concept of the product.

It Works Cons: How it feels like a scam and have to go to the doctor to cancel.

Comments

I just hung up from their horrible customer service. They were very firm on charging me the $50 penalty fee and they refused to cancel my autoship so I contacted my credit card company to block any future payments to this company.

I will return any items that they send to me and pay for shipping so that I have a record of the return. I will NEVER do business with this company again and I will spread the word of how deceitful they are.

It Works Reviews