195 views

My gf was posting on her social accounts about these amazing new products with before and after photos of new clients and said she had 8 spots left on her team. I was so excited when I applied I even sent a resume.

She said I would be perfect since I'm so quiet and an introvert who stays home a lot cause I have a ton of time to spend online. All I have to do is buy the products upfront and sell them. Sounded easy enough!

It was NOT easy. I only have 864 friends on Facebook and not that many more on my other accounts.

You'd be surprised how many of your friends who you thought would buy a ton of products actually tell you they used to be a distributor and how awful it was.

I'm just thankful my Amazon warrior accountant roomie kept spreadsheets, which were easy for her cause she was with me through the journey, but she showed me I wasn't even breaking even after 7 months. I thought I was making a very low wage but I would get better. Credit cards were getting a little heavy.

When she showed me (and we argued) I just couldn't believe it.

I have so much spare product. It's all going bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Distributor.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

It Works Pros: Havent found one yet.

It Works Cons: Scamming individuals, Pyramid scheme, Deceptive upline compensation.

Comments

#1819593

Speak out and help others it will help you heal.

It Works Reviews