88 views

I've been trying to cancel my account with this company, not because anything's wrong with their products; I just don't want to buy them any more. However, the company's contact information has all been cancelled.

It's not possible to reach them except, I hope, by U.S. mail, which I'm trying now. I've paid for all products received, but have instructed my credit card company today to block any future efforts to charge me.

I assume there's a scam going on here. Be warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Preferred solution: Cancel my account effective immediately..

Comments

Yes. I thank God I did not ready for other people to this company. It's such an unethical company and anyone who works for them has to have zero conscience

Hello Leah, We thank you so much for being such a long time loyal customer. We appreciate all your business.

Regarding customer service phone numbers that was changed but the phone number is listed on our website: Phone: 786-706-**** see link https://www.itworks.com/contactus Please be rest assured all the autoships have been cancelled. Success Your autoship was successfully canceled.

Confirmation# 128617****200224**** Sincerely, It Works! Compliance Department