After completing my recurring order requirement, I was considered a loyal customer and would not pay shipping on future orders.I decided to no longer purchase my product via recurring order but to order as needed.

Now I am being charged shipping and can't get anyone to return my calls. I liked the product but because of the lack of customer service, I will no longer be ordering. I wish my consultant was still selling because she was wonderful and responded to me quickly.

I feel like once they have you, they are to busy looking for more customers that you no longer matter to them.Too bad.

Review about: It Works Customer Service.

I liked: Distributor.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Dana
Chandler, Oklahoma, United States #1322368

I just happened across this review...not sure how.Ha I am so sorry that the free shipping info was not properly explained.

It was most likely that your distributor was not aware of the information. The free shipping is only available on recurring shipments. Not on what we call "api" orders. Which are orders placed outside of your autoshipments.

And unfortunately, the company has ended the free shipping option for new loyal customers in order to provide new, better perks to the customer. Additionally, customers who were ordering prior to this change were only grandfathered in to that perk as long as they kept an active autoshipment. Again, I am sorry that this information was not relayed to you and I highly doubt that it was the fault of your distributor.

I see that you think highly of her and that's great!!I hate to see an otherwise happy customer go out due to something like this.