1.1K views

RIP OFF!I ordered the confienza pills in August.

I received my first shipment. My second order was supposedly “Delivered” however I never received it. I then was billed for my 3rd shipment and still never received my 2nd order! I contacted my rep and she told me to file a claim online.

I did that. They emailed me back stating I needed to “Call the cops” and “Call the post office and File a claim” They will not help me unless I did that first. I called customer service 6 times. The first 2 times they hung up on me.

By the time I finally got someone on the phone he said “We will not give you your money back OR ship another order!! These people are UNBELIEVABLE.

They are scammers!!They take your money and do not deliver your product… I would stay FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and their horrendous customer service department!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. Steph2016 is overall dissatisfied with It Works. The most disappointing about it works shipping service at It Works was not refunding, distibutors and misleading Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about It Works.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare It Works to other companies on our site.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1241119

Yes same thing happened to me! Terrible customer service too!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1234194

Did not receive product shipment over $100 each time and never got resolved. What a scam!!!