Stop shipments

I get paid once a month from my pension. The auto ship comes on dates that are not good for my budget. I love the products and the company, but auto shipping is not conductive to my budget. I will just order the product on my time frame. I will still recommend this company to my family and friends .
#2201138

You love an mlm? LOL!

#2201135

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you, but first we need to locate your account.

Please email us at Compliance@itworks.com and in the Subject line: Pissed Consumer. Also, we will need additional information to locate your account such as ID number, address, full name, address etc.

We will await your email. Sincerely, It Works!

View more comments (1)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Verified Reviewer

Talked to customer service & was pleased with the outcome.

Moving & needed to stop subscriptions. She was able to accommodate what was needed to be done. She asked that I update information when get a permanent address.
#2193162

Hello DeRie, Thank you for your comment and good feedback! We appreciate you taking the time. Sincerely, It Works!

Littleton, Colorado

Discuss product and rejoin, have some questions

Im in the system but dont know if Im considered a Loyal Customers. I want to get on auto-ship for hair vitamins..

Hello Judith, Thank you for your comment. Please contact our Customer Service Team at https://itworks.com/contactus and they will assist you.

This site also has a Chat service available. Best Regards, It Works!

Irving, Texas
Preferred solution
Would like to start back ordering hair vitamins on auto-ship!

Cancellation