I was a loyal member at ItWorksGlobal, the company that sells body wraps and similar items.I had an automatic shipment set up to send my products weekly.
One month I order a shipment which was over $400. The following month I updated it, however, the faulty website did not accept the update against my knowledge and resent the over $400 shipment. I called the company about this issue and was suggest to "return the item to.. XX address".
I did just that. Again, this was in June. I have called multiple times regarding my refund, and was continuously recommended to wait, that it may take longer to process. After months of waiting, I called once again.
I was told the return was never received and they would not issue me a refund without it. I did not receive a tracking number from USPS, however, put my return address on the package. I was never told that I needed a tracking number, so I just sent it through regular mail at USPS. If the package was not received, I would assume it would have been returned to sender, me.
I have multiple calls and emails in to the company, as does my salesperson. I just spoke with the manager and was once again told "Sorry, no items, no refund." I am now out $400 and the company, ItWorksGlobal shows no sympathy. This was the most horrendous customer service I have EVER experienced. I was spoken to in a condescending tone and repeatedly told, it other words "too bad".
I was made into a liar that I did not return the product, and that it was my own fault for not receiving a tracking number. With documentation on my excessive phone calls, zero responsibility is being taken for them not telling me it is essential to get a tracking number, or that there warehouse may have misplaced my return package. Again, this is over $400 in products.
This is a lot of money that this company has of mine and I am told "oh well nothing we can do." I strongly recommend steering clear of this company, beside the fact that the products do not even work.Horrendous customer service and terrible product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refund Money
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I was a loyal member at ItWorksGlobal, the company that sells body wraps and similar items. I had an automatic shipment set up to send my products weekly. One..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."