Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

I cant find how to create a username and password

3 answers
According to the It Works FAQ section, It Works! will create an account on your behalf at the time that your first commission payment is generated. You will receive an activation email at that time with a link you can click on to begin the activation process. If you have been notified by It Works! that your first payment has been sent but have not received an activation email, please follow the link https://www.myitworkspay.com/hw2web/wallet/password/forgottenUserCredential.xhtml.
Run away from this company and cancel your credit card before they bill you forever! Look at all these other comments.
You choose your password while enrolling your Loyal Customer/Distributor account. Your username is automatically set to be the same as your account number/customer ID number, but you can change it after your account is created.
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

How can I get my refund

by Pam S Amw

Money was withdrawn from my account without permission I was never informed of this amd told it wasn’t anyone’s responsibility to inform me of this . This was today in a discussion with Lyndsey Morganafrer I seen 3 transactions. The cost was 53 plus tax that’s all and that’s what I was told and have the messages to prove that

quiero ser cliente

by herlinda g Una

como puedo ser cliente de it work

View

How can I cancel my subscription?

#2014952
Hi Glynna, thank you for message. Please note that you can cancel your subscription through a support ticket or contacting compliance@***.com. If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us to our compliance email. Best Regards, Kim Pauch. Compliance Coordinator. It Works! Global. compliance@***.com (786) 706-**** www.itworks.com 908 Riverside Dr, Palmetto, FL 34221.
View

I asked a question earlier. Where is my answer?

by sally B Cwz

View

none of the phone numbers listed work. How do I get to a customer service representative?

Two of the numbers listed said" this number is not allocated". The other sent me to a $100 offer for free something or other not related to It Works My auto ship order was cancelled and I want to know why.

#1998800
According to the It Works contact us page, you should be able to reach out to the It Works customer care team:
  • via the live chat at itworks.com/contactus;
  • via the company's social networks.

You may also send a mail to
908 Riverside Drive, Palmetto, FL 34221

Support is provided:
  • Monday - Friday: 6:30AM - 8:00PM CT;
  • Saturday - Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM CT.

I didn’t get my items

Hi this suad farah How can I find my item

#2014954
Dear Riki, thank you for your email. If you have not received your items yet, please contact our customer service department. Contact information can be find at: https://itworks.com/contactus Best Regards, Kim Pauch. Compliance Coordinator. It Works! Global. compliance@***.com (786) 706-**** www.itworks.com 908 Riverside Dr, Palmetto, FL 34221.
View

How do I get my money back

You guys took my last 20 bucks out of my account, without warning, now my account is overdrawn. I would like my money back.

#1985438
According to the It Works refund policy, to request a refund, all purchased items should be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
To get more information about the It Works refund policy, please contact the It Works customer care team via the live chat at itworks.com.

How do get a refund?

by Katherine L Vzh

I change my mind about being apart of it works.

Can I get my payee card

I called and ordered a payee card but never received it

#1918107

According to It Works FAQs in order to get a card you should contact It works customer service. Try to reach them one more time by phone at (800) 537-**** or via email compliance@***.com.
View

How do I discontinue my order. I don’t want to continue this program.

I walk with a cane and unable to exercise. I take arthritis meds, and IBS meds seems like these pills are making my IBS worse. Thank you.

#1915691
According to the “How to cancel a loyal customer autoship” video posed on YouTube, you may try to discontinue your It Works order following the steps below:
  • Click on Autoships on the left side of the screen;
  • You will see your next auto-shipment. Click Cancel;
  • Click “Yes I want to cancel my auto-shipment” to confirm cancellation;
  • Confirm cancellation again by clicking “Yes I still want to cancel my auto-shipment”;
  • Fill in the required fields;
  • Tick a box to authorize It Works! Global to cancel your auto-shipment;
  • Click Cancel My Auto-ship Now.

Please note the auto shipment will continue to run every month until the Loyal Customer contacts It Works! to change or end their auto-shipment. To end participation in the It Works! Loyal Customer Agreement after a 3-month commitment has been fulfilled, Loyal Customer can cancel online by logging into their account at itworks.com or by contacting Customer Support at 1-800-537-**** or 952-540-****.

Can I come back as a Distributor

Can I come back as a distributor if I stop I will like to start over with the company again

#1906611

According to It Works FAQs the distributor agreement lasts one year. If you don't renew by paying annual fee, you will permanently lose all rights as a distributor. For details contact it Works customer service by phone at 786-706-****.
View

Me sacaron un dinero de la tarjeta sin yo hacer un pedido , como puedo obtener mi dinero para atrás ? Gracias

by Dianelis P

how can I get my refund

I have been charged twice for my order

1 answer
Unfortunately, It Works does not provide any information about what you should do after being charged twice on the company website.
According to the It Works support section, if you need any assistance with your order, you should contact the It Works customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the live chat at itworks.com/contactus.

Support is provided
  • Monday - Friday: 6:30AM - 8:00PM CT
  • Saturday - Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM CT

View

How do i cancel my order

I won't the coffee stopped

1 answer
According to the It Works terms and conditions, the Loyal Customer may cancel the auto-ship program at any time after the three-month commitment has been fulfilled.
If the auto-shipment is canceled prior to completing the three-month minimum commitment, the customer will be charged a $50 membership fee.
To cancel an auto-shipment the customer should call the It Works customer care team or submit a support ticket at itworks.com. All auto-shipment cancellation requests should be completed at least two business days prior to the auto-shipment process date. You can reach out to the It Works customer care team by phone at 1-800-537-****.
Support is provided
  • Monday – Friday: 6:30AM to 8:00PM CST
  • Saturday & Sunday: 8:30AM to 5:00PM CST

How do I cancel autoshipment

Need to cancel

1 answer

According to the It Works terms and conditions, the loyal customer may cancel the auto-ship program at any time after the three-month commitment has been fulfilled. The auto-ship program can be cancelled online by logging into a personal account at itworks.com. You can also contact the It Works customer care team by phone at (800) 537-**** or via the company's social networks.

How can I get a refund

Dont like the auto ship was not informed need to cancel asap

1 answer

According to the It Works return policy, to receive a refund, the item should be postmarked within 30 days of the ship date. Please note that returning an order to It Works will not automatically cancel monthly autoshipment orders. Autoshipment orders can be canceled through the customer's online account at itworks.com by submitting a ticket or by calling the It Works customer care team at (800) 537-****.

To stop autoship

by Alissa P Hvg

When I ordered I bought 2 months and didn't know it was reoccurring payments. I prefer to order when needed.

View

I want to cancel the membership

I just want to delete my account & membership with you guys, thank you

1 answer
Start a debt card claim with your bank and see if they can block ItWorks from the reoccurring charges being that you are unable to speak with anyone to cancel.

Did an order on 04/30/2020

How long does it take for the supplies to get to you. Order was placed on 04/30/2020.

It is now 04/13/2020 and I have not received any merchandise. Want to continue being a distributor but the customers are anxious.

1 answer
I never got my order. I started a claim with my bank to dispute charges and block ITWorks from future charges. I would try buying things from people who have items on hand such as Nutraburst.
Questions 41