Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I cant find how to create a username and password

3 answers
Irene Moore
According to the It Works FAQ section, It Works! will create an account on your behalf at the time that your first commission payment is generated. You will receive an activation email at that time with a link you can click on to begin the activation process. If you have been notified by It Works! that your first payment has been sent but have not received an activation email, please follow the link https://www.myitworkspay.com/hw2web/wallet/password/forgottenUserCredential.xhtml.
Carley
Run away from this company and cancel your credit card before they bill you forever! Look at all these other comments.
You choose your password while enrolling your Loyal Customer/Distributor account. Your username is automatically set to be the same as your account number/customer ID number, but you can change it after your account is created.
View more answers (2)

I am requesting a full refund of all monies withdrawn from my a.c account to it works and any affiliates.

by Kennidy

I have been made a fool of this has been a nightmare. I do not want your product never did Kim Chapak on line rep did not divulge that the product that she took my personal credit card info and charged was the it works product.

She sold the item as a weight loss supplement. Before 1st shipment it was brought to my attention that it was your product and I immediately contacted Kim telling her I thought that wS deceitful to hold that fro. Her sale. I told her stop all shipments and no withdraws out of my account.

It continued and I am over this. I want my money refunded. You should make Kim reimburse. My opinion.

Get back with my refund. Gail Vanpolen gvanpolen64@gmail.com 269 512 2581

View

I need my on going order cancelled

by Miklos

Please cancel my order that comes every month. Daniel Lheureux 2522 state Route West plains mo 65775

how can I get my refund

by Michaelle

I have been charged twice for my order

View

How do i cancel my order

by Cortnie

I won't the coffee stopped

Canceling my account

by Quintel

I want to cancel my subscription and I want to be refunded the $140 that was taken out of my husband's account

View

I need to cancel my autoship

by Torry

You gave me the wrong phone number .. I need to cancel my autoship

How do I cancel autoshipment

Need to cancel

Gabrielle Barley

According to the It Works terms and conditions, the loyal customer may cancel the auto-ship program at any time after the three-month commitment has been fulfilled. The auto-ship program can be cancelled online by logging into a personal account at itworks.com. You can also contact the It Works customer care team by phone at (800) 537-2395 or via the company's social networks.

Cancel autoshipment

I just need to cancel my auto shipment

Itsel
There is no way to contact this company. They are fraudulent

I lost my debit card

by Piotr

I lost my Autopay debit card and would like to push back payment until new card arrives.

View

I need to cancel membership

by Kermit

it said it was not a working number.

View

I want a refund and return the product

by Siria

I want a refund and to retire the product

How can I get a refund

Dont like the auto ship was not informed need to cancel asap

Gabrielle Barley

According to the It Works return policy, to receive a refund, the item should be postmarked within 30 days of the ship date. Please note that returning an order to It Works will not automatically cancel monthly autoshipment orders. Autoshipment orders can be canceled through the customer's online account at itworks.com by submitting a ticket or by calling the It Works customer care team at (800) 537-2395.
View

I want to cancel the membership

by Rhylie

I can't call the customer service I get the wrong number

Cancel order

by Thelma

I just want to cancel customer order that she doesn't want.

View

I need to cancel the rest of the orders

by Kiyoshi

Called the number it doesnt work.

View

I need to stop the autoship payment

by Esley

I need to speak to someone please. 9109221473

To stop autoship

by Terrisa

When I ordered I bought 2 months and didn't know it was reoccurring payments. I prefer to order when needed.

Cancellation

by Rolan

I want to cancel all of my subscriptions

To cancel my subscription

by Jibril

I just cant afford it at this time.

Questions 74