2.1

After being a Loyal Customer for over 2 years, I recently cancelled my autoship. I had a package that shipped, and after waiting 20 days, I contacted customer service because the tracking info was invalid.

They told me that they had no control over tracking and that I should contact USPS. I did, and they told me they never received a package with that number. So I contacted itworks AGAIN, where I dealt with an extremely rude CS employee who told me that I couldn't be refunded unless I shipped the product back to them.... a product I NEVER got.

After calling again and finally being able to leave a message with corporate, I was once again told that they refused to refund me (or resend my product) until they had the products THAT I NEVER RECIEVED back in their hands. This was a $150 order that I had been placing every month for TWO YEARS.

As a big company, this horrible customer service and return policy really rubbed me the wrong way. I will never buy from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments