Signed up was told no high pressure for selling. Within an hour pushing for conference calls sell, sell, sell.

I went to try to cancel after 3 hours only to be told by somebody in the Philippines I couldn’t. Barely understood her. Called the next day and was told everything was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number. Told me nothing would be sent and credit card refunded.

LIES ALL LIES!! 9 days later, guess what? Yeah a package arrives, I call no return label can be issued. After getting upset and telling him I had a 3 day cancellation refund and I called w/in 3 hours, he sends me a return label.

So disgusted now I have to try to find a printer to print out the return label. This company works out of the Philippines. This company isn’t on the up and up to me.

Screw you all! I would never buy your product or recommend it.

Comments

Couple corrections: First, while the Customer Service department does operate out of the Phillipines (used to operate out of the US, but the higher ups in the company decided it'd be better to go with cheap labor that barely speaks English for the minimum-wage reps who were actually willing to freaking TRY to help callers), but the company itself and their corporate office are in Florida. Second, ItWorks doesn't put any pressure on their Distributors to make sales aside from advising them to sell enough to meet the requirements to qualify for their monthly commissions.

Any pressure to sell would have come from the Distributors above you in the team, not from ItWorks directly. And, contrary to popular belief, being a Distributor DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OF ITWORKS. By enrolling as a DT, you are starting your own independent business by buying a license to sell ItWorks products. Regardless, sorry to hear that your experience turned out like that.

It's possible that your order was too far in production for them to stop it from shipping out (the time it takes between an order being placed and being loaded for shipping varies depending on a few different factors), but if that were the case then the customer service rep should definitely have informed you of that.

I'd recommend trying to log into your account to verify that the autoship and eSuite subscriptions were canceled like they'd told you it was just to be on the safe side. As far as finding a printer, I'd check with a friend or with your local library to see if they have one available for you to use.

to Anonymous #1580903

Thanks for info I already had. Now you want to argue.

Screw you! I cancelled within 2 hours so maybe that wasn’t quick enough for your cheap company. Going outside of the US just confirms how cheap your company is and that you could careless about keeping Americans employed bc your greedy. Save the crap about why you did it another lie.

I realize the company itself isn’t responsible for the high pressure only the distributor wanting me to keep qualifying. My point was she did just that after we spoke. I cancelled my own auto ship. Yeah I k ow how to go about getting the return label printed out Einstein.

My point was always an inconvenience for someone else’s incompetence. Yes, your company.

to Candidmongrel #1581128

"I went to try to cancel after 3 hours only to be told by somebody in the Philippines I couldn’t. Barely understood her.

Called the next day and was told everything was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number." - From those lines, it initially sounded like the cancellation request on your enrollment order wasn't understood by the customer service rep until your second call. That was a misunderstanding on my part. I know for a fact that it's possible to cancel an order within a few hours of it being placed since there's no way it ever goes through production THAT quickly. "Now I have to try to find a printer to print out the return label." - Your word choice there made it sound like you weren't sure where you could go to see about printing the label since you didn't have a printer of your own, hence the suggestions on where you might be able to find one.

I get you're frustrated, but that's not really a justification to start insulting someone for offering a suggestion to a problem that you said you were having. "Going outside of the US just confirms how cheap your company is and that you could careless about keeping Americans employed bc your greedy. Save the crap about why you did it another lie." - So...

"the company cared more about cheap foreign employees than competent local ones" is a "lie", yet you're jumping at the chance to call them cheap for not caring about keeping their American employees? I'm not following the logic there.