446 views
3.3

I first started taking the hair skin and nails vitamins back when itworks was all the hype. I wasn't very religious with taking them and found myself having months and months worth of vitamins so I stopped my monthly shipment.

I then got suckered into taking them again by another distributer and this time I took them every single day for about 3-4 months. I did notice my hair was growing but I also noticed I started getting peach fuzz ALL over my face. I'm blonde so a little bit never really bothered me but when I actually looked after my boyfriend noticed it along my jawline I was appalled :( Now i'm literally debating on whether I need to wax my face.

It's bad you guys, I literally have about half an inch of peach fuzz along my jaw line, my lip hair is pretty obvious now too. So if you want to grow a beard and your a woman yeah take itworks hair skin and nails!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I took Hair, Skin and Nails for a month and I noticed a LONG black hair growing out of the middle of my NECK! So gross.

I stopped taking them right away and plucked the hair. Thank goodness it hasn't come back.

These so called "wellness" supplements are NOT tested. This company is a SCAM!

It Works Reviews