7.3K views

So i juzt tried the cleanse by itworks, and it doesnt WORK! The drink its self tasted like sour burnt plastic.

I managed to drink all 4 vottles between the 2 consecutive days. It says you will drop between 2 and 10 lbs... Well i gained 2 and had no significant movements if you know what I'm saying last night i drank my last bottle and woke up this a.m. extremely constipated.

Tmi I know but I just wanted to be honest. I feel like i just blew 40 bucks on some snake oil.

Buyer beware! Itworks...doesn't work.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Cleanse Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Well, I can tell you what I've been told. My distributor said you can lose anywhere from 2-10lbs.

To me I thought it being a cleanse and all I would start feeling better. Sadly I'm worse. I wont be doing this again. I'll go back to my shakes I make.

Chia seeds does a lot better job than this. I cant deal with the nausea and acid reflux anymore. I normally have bad acid reflux, but this stuff causes it to the point I throw up. I'm so glad to hear it works for some people, but its just not meant for me.

I should have done my research a little better. My boyfriend and I are on bottle 3 (mine is done, his will be when he wakes up).

I just keep telling myself I just have to get through today. The taste is terrible

You didn't lose any weight because the Cleanse isn't a weight loss product. It's meant EXCLUSIVELY to detox your body.Whoever the Distributor was that told you it was for losing weight isn't giving you honest information. And don't try to pin the false advertising on the company themselves, I knew about It Works long before they came out with the Cleanse and it has NEVER said that this product was for weight loss.

Did you drink a lot of water, diet, and exercise? I just want to know if you did it completely right before I turn it down..

to Anonymous #1514700

I’m with her!! All it says is drink a lot of water witch I did and eat right witch I also did and I gained 4 lbs

My best friend is trying to sell me a single bottle of this for $60. I've read reviews of people vomiting and having migraines and constipation. I guess some people really have no morals

to Christina #1591537

$60 is an absolute rip off for this stuff. The distributor’s price is only $39.

I’d say it works some, but it’s no miracle in a bottle loose ten pounds in two days like they market it to be. I tried selling the stuff for a little while and it’s so spammy and cringeworthy I couldn’t take it. Like the “leads” or whatever they call themselves legit to training videos several times a week to teach you how to better spam people and adding random people that you don’t know from groups all over the us.

But wait, if that stranger you added doesn’t want to buy something after you’ve stalked her for a week or two and commented and liked every single thing she posted on social media, delete her BUT not before you go add atleast 25 other women from her friends list before you unfriend her. Rant over, sorry Wasn’t expecting all of that to come out lol

It didn’t do anything for me either! Maybe little less bloated, but that was it!

And I wasn’t properly informed that I was on an aoto ship for 3 months, so I received another one a month later! Was not happy!

The whole selling point for some distributors is that you don't spend time on the toilet because it works on the upper intestines so you don't just crap out weight. If you want that go buy some laxatives at the drug store.

Also what in the world did you eat to gain weight? Or was it near pms time.

My guess is that you did not follow the dietary instructions about eating clean those days. Poor people want to see results with absolutely no work on their part.

i just google searched this because i have the same exact problem right now. I followed the directions and everything ! I gained 3 lbs and havent had a correct BM in days.

to Diana #1496958

Same here. I normally go twice a day and haven’t gone since I started the cleanse yesterday.

3 bottles down. :-(

It Works! Cleanse® is a gentle two-day herbal cleanse that helps your body reset and rebalance itself so you can feel and look your best!

Formulated with two proprietary blends to work with your body to help remove toxins while delivering essential nutrients and vitamins,† It Works!

Cleanse provides a powerful cleanse without the harsh effects other cleanses can cause.

The above is a direct quote from their website. It does not say anything about losing 2-10 pounds.

to Anon #1518876

Actually all of their distributors that I’ve seen selling it all boast about how they lose between 2-10 pounds by using it .

to Anonymous #1593486

That's because it's garbage. If anyone understands how much *** would have to come out of them to equal ten pounds within a matter of two days you would already know their pitch is a crock of *** Let's say one massive *** equals half a pound (which is way more than what massive poops actually weigh) that would mean to lose ten pounds in two days you would need to take 20 gigantic *** in 48 hours to drop 10 solid pounds.

Whoever suggests this should refund you your money. Also whoever thinks a detox and a cleanse are the same thing should be quiet about this whole thing and stop pretending they know what they are talking about.