4.3K views

So i juzt tried the cleanse by itworks, and it doesnt WORK! The drink its self tasted like sour burnt plastic.

I managed to drink all 4 vottles between the 2 consecutive days. It says you will drop between 2 and 10 lbs... Well i gained 2 and had no significant movements if you know what I'm saying last night i drank my last bottle and woke up this a.m. extremely constipated.

Tmi I know but I just wanted to be honest. I feel like i just blew 40 bucks on some snake oil.

Buyer beware! Itworks...doesn't work.

Review about: It Works Cleanse Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You didn't lose any weight because the Cleanse isn't a weight loss product. It's meant EXCLUSIVELY to detox your body.Whoever the Distributor was that told you it was for losing weight isn't giving you honest information. And don't try to pin the false advertising on the company themselves, I knew about It Works long before they came out with the Cleanse and it has NEVER said that this product was for weight loss.

Did you drink a lot of water, diet, and exercise? I just want to know if you did it completely right before I turn it down..

to Anonymous #1514700

I’m with her!! All it says is drink a lot of water witch I did and eat right witch I also did and I gained 4 lbs

My best friend is trying to sell me a single bottle of this for $60. I've read reviews of people vomiting and having migraines and constipation. I guess some people really have no morals

It didn’t do anything for me either! Maybe little less bloated, but that was it!

And I wasn’t properly informed that I was on an aoto ship for 3 months, so I received another one a month later! Was not happy!

The whole selling point for some distributors is that you don't spend time on the toilet because it works on the upper intestines so you don't just crap out weight. If you want that go buy some laxatives at the drug store.

Also what in the world did you eat to gain weight? Or was it near pms time.

My guess is that you did not follow the dietary instructions about eating clean those days. Poor people want to see results with absolutely no work on their part.

i just google searched this because i have the same exact problem right now. I followed the directions and everything ! I gained 3 lbs and havent had a correct BM in days.

to Diana #1496958

Same here. I normally go twice a day and haven’t gone since I started the cleanse yesterday.

3 bottles down. :-(

It Works! Cleanse® is a gentle two-day herbal cleanse that helps your body reset and rebalance itself so you can feel and look your best!

Formulated with two proprietary blends to work with your body to help remove toxins while delivering essential nutrients and vitamins,† It Works!

Cleanse provides a powerful cleanse without the harsh effects other cleanses can cause.

The above is a direct quote from their website. It does not say anything about losing 2-10 pounds.

to Anon #1518876

Actually all of their distributors that I’ve seen selling it all boast about how they lose between 2-10 pounds by using it .