I feel like I'm being stalked and harassed continually by one of your workers!She added me to facebook, I thought maybe she knew me from highschool or home town, I now think I don't know her.

She's continually sending me messages to watch videos, or try new products or inviting me to seminars.

I've been polite about it but I've said no many times, asked her to stop inviting me to things, I thought I had blocked and deleted, but she still finds me to message me.I can feel the greed and desperation ooozing off of her, I don't like the product, I don't like that the people who represent your company are praying on mums and "friends" I want this woman to stop messaging me!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1322352

This doesn't go to it works.Just a review website that helps save others from these horrid scams.

These 'distributors' are horrible.They are so desperate for sales that they will annoy anyone they can.