2.7K views
5.0

I've used itworks for about a month now.I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs.

You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a week. You also need to use the thermofit and the fat fighters and again TONS of water. I wish others would stop blaming the company for something that isn't their fault. Ppl need to look at what their doing that might be hurting their progress.here are my 72 hr results.

I'm a truck driver and have little time to exercise so this works perfectly for me....big difference in day 1 to day 3!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with It Works and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about It Works.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare It Works to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Oh yea.Looks marvelous.

Are you sure you only lost 18 inches?Truck driver that drinks tons and tons of water must be stopping every hour or so

On the improved picture you have your pants pulled up higher

and you are sticking your stomach out to make it look smoother.

I am glad though you are drinking a lot of water and eating less

food. That is the real secret to weight loss.

More spam from the company.

Amazing results!I am so glad to see a positive comment.

I agree 100%, most of these problems I have seen can be fixed by their distributor or how they use the products.I am so glad it has worked for you!