2.5

I took the Fat Burner and Carb Blocker for a week.During that time I experienced fatigue, dehydration, depression, and general bad feelings.

I do take thyroid and a water pill provided by my doctor so I am not sure what the issue was. I stopped and am just now starting to feel normal again. It is really scary that there is no warning that some of the ingredients act as a diuretic.

I truly would never have ordered this product considering I take a water pill twice a day, if I had known this was going to be the result.I am not happy that I spent so much money, and now have nothing to show for it.

Review about: It Works Fat Fighter Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ease of ordering.

I didn't like: That i could not take the product.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Interesting...I found this review here http://endoffat.com/it-works-fat-fighter-reviews/

I don't think you're supposed to take diet aids with thyroid meds.

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1309871

It clearly states on all of the products to consult with your doctor if taking any medications before using their products

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1342309

And as a member of the medical profession, hearing that the products are 100% all natural 1 would normally not hesitate to be ok with their patient taking such product. ..the fact that most of the products contain lead and is s hidden factor is VERY DISTURBING! Most of the products available are also available at your local drugstore in a much better quality product