First I was charged for 2 monthly shipments, when I had requested a substitute for the contracted autoship, mostly to avoid exorbitant shipping and to benefit the family member who'd convinced me to buy in to this "miracle" product.Then noticing a second charge I called to ask a correction.

Related: It Works - Great Salespeople, Horrible Customer Service

And was shocked when they reported I was charged for a return as I had refused the item! The addition of that item in question was well within their minimum date of change (5 days, infact, 3 more than required for notice. They could/would not tell me who had shipped the article which took almost 2 weeks to travel 3 hrs! Kept repeating the same canned answers in their own favor, and the supervisor was so rude, talking over me the entire time.

Getting nowhere, I had to end the call for an appointment and told them I'd be spreading the word about their hateful service and screwups! "We do 't have a billing dept" I was told! Then I find out their a multi-million dollar business based on a false ethic and preying on innocent people, mostly women.

Please!!!I am filing a complaint with State Consumer Fraud Division, and contesting the credit card payment.

Review about: Autoship Attempt To Preempt Really Gone Wrong.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.