Signed up as a loyal coustmer thinking it was a good deal.First off products i bought was same price as what it would be if i bought from an individual so it wasnt cheaper.

Secondly shipping is crazy and you wait about 7 days to get it. Third, i done 4 wraps and got no results so i done the cleanse and after i finished it i woke up throwing up and felt gutted. I lost weight but only from throwing up etc.

Feels like have a flu and virus at the same time.I am getting out of it works as soon as i do my last shipment.

Review #1022057 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Cleanser
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Were you able to have a BM with the cleanse?Did you eat healthy or doing tons of water?

Only asking because I just finished my 2 day cleanse with no BM and feeling bloated.I'm scared of getting sick :'(

to Anonymous #1310956

I thought maybe I was the only one.But, i also felt extremely bloated and did not have any BM.

I felt worse after the cleanse.I did as directed and drank lots of water.