I followed all the instructions for healthy eating- no processed foods, no sugar.I drank 90 oz of water both days of the cleanse.

Related: It Works Cleanse Supplement Review

Aaaand when I tried to go to the bathroom, the cleanse caused my *** to compact and made it extremely painful to eliminate.I bled every time I pooped for both "cleanse" days and the day after.

Review about: It Works Cleanse.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

travis
New York, New York, United States #1312504

I agree with you.I started the cleanse on sunday and its now Thursday.

I haven't gone to the bathroom yet!! what a joke!! #REFUND these pyramid schemes make you feel like you have to support your friends who get sucked into this junk. now my health is at risk.

super annoyed.I wish I read your review before doing it!