1.4K views
4.7

I have been using It Works products for 6 months and so far i absolutley love everything. The only product that gave me problems was the fat fighter.

The wraps do work as far as tightening up where you use them. Of course you have to continue using them, its not a miracle product but does help. I have had no problems with auto-ship and change items as needed. Customer service was very helpful the one time i needed to call.

My husband is taking hair, skin & nails, and after 3 months he has noticable hair growth. Maybe not all products will work the same on everyone, but i do not believe they are scamming anyone. I've used wraps, defining gel, confianza, thermo fit, its vital, relief, night cream, day cream and eye cream.

Everything ive purchased has been high quality. Im not sure what everyone's complaining about.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Body Wrap.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Well if you read the statistics, there is no proven scientific evidence that any of these products work!!

It Works Reviews