Hey there! I'm not one for writing reviews but i thought i would be open and honest about my experience.

I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome so it's really hard for me to lose any weight. A girl messaged me on instagram and asked if i'd like to be a 3-month weight loss model for It Works. The problem with companies that sell weight loss products is they don't encourage their customers to eat healthy. they make it like you can eat crap and lose 30lbs..

(yeah right) there's no magic pill! it starts with healthy eating. supplements are great i mean if they didn't work GNC and Vitamin world wouldn't be around. But heres my experience with It Works.

I tried thermofit (a metabolism booster for $39) Fat Fighters ( burn fat and carbs for $25) and Greens (veggie and fruits for $33) and i used these for a total of 5 months. I didn't lose but 4lbs my first month and i realized it was because i was eating so ***. By month 5 i had lost 35lbs and went from a Large to an XS/Small. I was also exercising twice a week.

So do these work?

For me personally yes when i decided to eat healthier. That's the most important thing because with any product i feel like when you stop if you eat ***, you'll probably gain it back ya know?

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Fat Fighter Supplement.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments