2.5

I have a family member who was a distributor for It Works and she did exceptionally well as did her "immediate upline." The immediate upline's upline (will call Upline#1) had large group gatherings monthly to promote ideas, offer general sales support & encouragement. Well...8 months later Upline #1's attitude changed, her demeanor took on more of a threatening tone and she actually began belittling the downlines.

So, our family member pulled the plug on the business as did her immediate upline and I believe almost all of the downlines between these two quit the business. I tried to see if I could go to a different distributor not connected to Upline #1 and It Works gives you no such opportunity.

I will say the products I've used have been very beneficial to my health so saddened that I will be cancelling my auto ships as have the rest of my family members & friends. When your Uplines only consideration is their paycheck...hit them in the pocketbook!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Distributor.

Preferred solution: Let Distributors change Uplines if Uplines fail to represent what the company says it's all about..

I liked: Products give energy and better health.

I didn't like: Nobody can fix problem uplines.

Comments