2.9K views

I was introduced to It Works by the Pilates instructor at my gym.She is a distributor and I, mistakenly, thought I could trust her.

She told me the Fat Fighter works so I decided to try it. It does NOT work! Waste of money! For my second auto shipment I ordered WOW, a serum that is supposed to temporarily tighten skin.

I had an allergic reaction and ended up with red, runny eyes. In addition, I was sent a second bottle of Fat Fighter when I did not order it. I called It Works and was told that because I opened the box of WOW I could not return it. The woman on the phone just kept repeating the same speal and it was obvious she was reading from a script.

They do NOT stand behind their products, probably because they know It Works does NOT work! I was told if I canceled my membership before the end of three months I would be charged $50, something the distributor neglected to tell me. I said I would dispute the charges on my credit card, which I did. If I have to I will cancel my credit card so It Works cannot get anymore of my money.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!IT IS A SCAM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deception and take your money but do not fullfill their commitment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of it works fat fighter supplement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. It Works needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned it works fat fighter supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at It Works.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Paducah, Kentucky, United States #1314220

I ordered the neoprene fat burner from wow shaper's last week and my order hasn't came yet i haven't received an email yet either I want my order or my refund back

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1175994

I'm curious as to what you expected the Fat Fighters (Fat Burners) to do?

Also, sorry to hear about the WOW issue. As a distributor, I would have offered to replace the item with something different...but that's just me.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1175913

This is an example of bad customer service on the distributors part.Not at all the fault of the company.

she should have better informed the customer before taking their money.

I make sure my customers know everything before enrolling them.If they can commit to 3 months then I wouldn't recommend signing up.