2K views 8 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps.This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone!

This was used exactly how it was suppose to be used. This picture is three hours after the peel came off.

Benadryl had to be take in hopes of the swelling to at least come down a little bit.

Do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use.

Review about: It Works Exfoliating Peel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Kathy Payne
Conway, Arkansas, United States #1293442

I had a bad reaction too , from most of these bashing comments to those of us with terrible reactions I can only surmise it is from the seller !

Kathy Payne
Conway, Arkansas, United States #1293439

This was a terrible and harmful product !I could not leave on more than 4-5 minutes the burning was so bad !

I washing my face with cool water and am still burning !

I have no idea how this will turn out but I am throwing it in the trash !Will never order from them again !

South San Francisco, California, United States #1123514

Did you think that chemically scraping off the top layer of your skin was not going to have any adverse affects?

#1122083

lol my post keep being deleted

#1122082

wow i take it u ppl sell these products?!? dont bash ppl just cuz they had a reaction to YOUR products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1120433

Maybe you were allergic to something in the ingredients??Did you look or ask for ingredients BEFORE deciding to try or purchase?

Typical with anything you buy even In Stores!Like the comment below suggests, just like hair dyes and other products 'patch test'!

that is why it is common sense to do a patch test first before using any product. a product may be okay for some but not for others. just sayin

to Anonymous #1122160

common sense a patch test can still give you the reaction. They do not explain what is in all their product.