2.2K views
Featured Not resolved

This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps.This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone!

This was used exactly how it was suppose to be used. This picture is three hours after the peel came off.

Benadryl had to be take in hopes of the swelling to at least come down a little bit.

Do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use, do not use.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of it works exfoliating peel. It Works needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned it works exfoliating peel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at It Works.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

A product like this really has to he used with care, I have rosacea and I'm really sensitive to a lot of different products. I used the face mask with NO problem but im too scared to use the exfoliating peel because of my sensitive skin.

I just had the same reaction.My skin rarely reacts to face masks or scrubs.

I've tried pretty much all of them.

This is a total miss for me and now I'm googling others with the same issue.I took a Benedryl as well, it looks like a bad sunburn.

Conway, Arkansas, United States #1293442

I had a bad reaction too , from most of these bashing comments to those of us with terrible reactions I can only surmise it is from the seller !

Conway, Arkansas, United States #1293439

This was a terrible and harmful product !I could not leave on more than 4-5 minutes the burning was so bad !

I washing my face with cool water and am still burning !

I have no idea how this will turn out but I am throwing it in the trash !Will never order from them again !

South San Francisco, California, United States #1123514

Did you think that chemically scraping off the top layer of your skin was not going to have any adverse affects?

to Anonymous #1357762

Wasn't it supposed to be a peel off mask? My IT Works consultant was misinformed.

#1122083

lol my post keep being deleted

#1122082

wow i take it u ppl sell these products?!? dont bash ppl just cuz they had a reaction to YOUR products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1120433

Maybe you were allergic to something in the ingredients??Did you look or ask for ingredients BEFORE deciding to try or purchase?

Typical with anything you buy even In Stores!Like the comment below suggests, just like hair dyes and other products 'patch test'!

to Anonymous #1357763

I checked the ingredients and I'm not allergic to any of them. You do realize there can be a chemical reaction between ingredients that can cause the reaction as well.

I've used other It Works products and they work perfectly fine. I have zero issue with the company it's just crummy that the product reacted on me.