1.1K views

I stupidly bought into this company thinking I would be able to earn some much needed extra cash.I had followed a girl on instagram and saw her posts about how great her life was now since joining the company and how mums like me can do the same.

She kept messaging me, persuading me to join her team. I was hesitant but then the offer came to join for only 9.99 so i stupidly paid it and became an itworks distributor. That is when my eyes were opened to the reality if the buisiness. I realised that girl whos posts i had been reading for months about how great her life was were actually copied and paisted from a private facebook group.

Each day the company posts a status for the distributors to use and change the names etc. to make it seem like it was from them. It was all fake! You are told to be super excited about everything and act like itworks is the best thing ever.

The training is basically pretend to be something you are not and groom other guliable people into buying from you. They only care about you selling the product and getting loyal customers. I have not made a penny since joining this company and after talking to other distributors they haven't either.

I am thankful i only paid 9.99 to this company but please do not give them any of your.Dont beieive the lies!

Review about: It Works Distributor.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Products dont work.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

I also started at the 9.99 deal they had and my experience has been the same i been realizing its all a bunch of bull. Changing my debit card they wont be charging me again!

I signed up with them on their 9.99 deal and 13 days later here I am already making money.. my up line doesn't do a copy a Paste pull *** that your crazy up line did.. I think it all depends on who you sign under :/

Exactly!They had slumped sales last year so they figured they would come up with a $9.99 promotion to eat up people hoping to truly Change their lives with the business.

I thought uhm " this 9.99 promo is genius because gullible college students and etc will fall for the extravagant lifestyle that distrubutors put off even though only a select few are successful" with the promo they made roughly 2.4 million. Now they got their 2.4 mill they are going to beg their new distributors to set up their 80 BV auto shipment and $20.00 website fee but the autoshipment can cost you roughly $100 a month so MUCH bigger difference from 9.99 to 120$ a month or so. bOOM right there with just the 240k new distributors and if each one pays their website fee and auto that's an extra $240 MILL in sales for them. That is why they are pushing the autoshipment.

It would make them look a genius company after having lackluster sales from previous years.Two wordS= money hungry