A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller.She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!".
I've seen her market ItWorks all the time on facebook. I was cautionary of the product if it really worked or not so I decided to write on her status. I ended up getting a free wrap out of it. She messaged me on facebook and asked for my home address so she could mail me this wrap.
This all happened on July 1st. It is now August 10th and nothing yet has come to my house. The other girl that won a free wrap is upset too. She posted her anger on facebook and tagged the seller in the status.
The seller has deactivated her facebook.
A screenshot of the conversation I had with the seller about mailing me everything is attached.Thank you for your time!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "I lost all my hope, it’s been six long years since my son is bedwetting and I felt it was high time to get serious about this. Out of sheer..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."