2.8K views

A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller.She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!".

I've seen her market ItWorks all the time on facebook. I was cautionary of the product if it really worked or not so I decided to write on her status. I ended up getting a free wrap out of it. She messaged me on facebook and asked for my home address so she could mail me this wrap.

This all happened on July 1st. It is now August 10th and nothing yet has come to my house. The other girl that won a free wrap is upset too. She posted her anger on facebook and tagged the seller in the status.

The seller has deactivated her facebook.

A screenshot of the conversation I had with the seller about mailing me everything is attached.Thank you for your time!

This reviewer shared experience about "distributor problems" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with It Works and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about It Works.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare It Works to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1206313

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with a flaky distributor!!! As with every industry, there are good people and bad people. Don't let one bad one turn you away to a great company!

London, Ontario, Canada #1199868

The free wrap was to host an online or in home party which you did not do, so you don't get a free wrap for nothing.

to Anonymous Homestead, Florida, United States #1202377

Excuse me, but the reviewer said that her "friend" posted that the first so many people to comment get a free wrap.She did not say that the person said anybody who hosts a party gets a free wrap.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Just another direct sales ploy to lure you into the scam.She never intended to give anything away, that's why she's deleted her FB page!

to Anonymous Costa Mesa, California, United States #1221722

It's funny how a christian based company is so crooked.. distributors are brainwashed into their cult.