It Works - Don't break promises

33 of 163 It Works reviews

A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller.She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!".

I've seen her market ItWorks all the time on facebook. I was cautionary of the product if it really worked or not so I decided to write on her status. I ended up getting a free wrap out of it. She messaged me on facebook and asked for my home address so she could mail me this wrap.

This all happened on July 1st. It is now August 10th and nothing yet has come to my house. The other girl that won a free wrap is upset too. She posted her anger on facebook and tagged the seller in the status.

The seller has deactivated her facebook.

A screenshot of the conversation I had with the seller about mailing me everything is attached.Thank you for your time!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Distributor problems
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
It Works Body Wrap
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #898279

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with It Works? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 163 It Works reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206313 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with a flaky distributor!!! As with every industry, there are good people and bad people. Don't let one bad one turn you away to a great company!

1 2 Reply

Aug 16 #1199868 London, Ontario, Canada

The free wrap was to host an online or in home party which you did not do, so you don't get a free wrap for nothing.

0 4 Reply

Aug 22 #1202377 Homestead, Florida, United States

Excuse me, but the reviewer said that her "friend" posted that the first so many people to comment get a free wrap. She did not say that the person said anybody who hosts a party gets a free wrap. What's so hard to understand about that? Just another direct sales ploy to lure you into the scam. She never intended to give anything away, that's why she's deleted her FB page!

1 0 Reply

Oct 02 #1221722 Costa Mesa, California, United States

It's funny how a christian based company is so crooked.. distributors are brainwashed into their cult.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to It Works. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about It Works.
Filing a new complaint about
×