2K views
1.5

I started this product for a friend who needed some help with her business. I started taking them as the directions said and usually within thirty minutes after taking them I would get very nauseous and/or throw it up.

I tried it with food, shakes, everything and I would still get sick. The worst part is, I called the company to let them know and that I would be returning my unopened box and wanted a refund, but I would pay for the one I did use. They said they would not take it back AND that I would be getting no refund ANDDD they would charge me for 3 months worth. She said I could get a different product from them but I would still be charged no matter what.

I will not use other products from them if this is how the first one made me feel. I tried a wrap once and felt like it was a joke. I will sadly have to be charged for three months and have product that makes me actually throw up.

Not very happy with their customer service on any level.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Misleading results and misleading customer requirements, Poor product quality and overpaying for below standard product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments