Palmetto, Florida
19.9K views 31 comments

ITWORKS!WRAPS HAVE 39 INGREDIENTS TOTAL.

11 OF THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE BOTANICAL IN NATURE. 28 OF THOSE ARE NOT. THREE OF THE 28 CONTAIN CONTAMINATES THAT ARE BY PRODUCT OF THE SYNTHESIS OF VOLATILE CHEMICALS INTO HAZARDOUS COMPOUNDS. OF THE 31 NON-BOTANICAL COMPOUNDS: 10 ARE KNOWN CARCINOGENS.

5 ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE SIGNS OF AGING. 8 CARRY A VARIETY OF OTHER TOXICITIES INCLUDING ORGAN TOXICITY, REPRODUCTIVE TOXICITY, CELL DAMAGE, AND THE PRODUCTION OF FREE RADICALS. 6 ARE CONSIDERED TOXIC TO THE ENVIRONMENT. 11 ARE SYNTHETIC COMPOUNDS 1 OF WHICH, TOCOPHEROL AKA NATURAL VITAMIN B, WAS PASSED OVER IN FAVOR OF A MORE HARMFUL SYNTHETIC VERSION OF VITAMIN B KNOWN AS TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

YOU MAY ASK WHY A COMPANY THAT TOUTS NATURAL INGREDIENTS SO FERVENTLY WOULD MAKE THIS DECISION. WE WILL ANSWER BECAUSE THE SYNTHETIC HAS A LONGER SHELF LIFE AND AFTER A FIRST FORMULA WAS SPOILING BEFORE REACHING CUSTOMERS, THE WOLVES IN CHARGE TRADED THEIR BUSINESS INTEGRITY FOR A MONEY SAVING ALTERNATIVE. ONE COULD SAY THEY POSSESSED ZERO INTEGRITY TO START. 10 ARE TOXIC TO SKIN THAT CAN, HAVE, AND WILL AGAIN CAUSE REACTIONS SUCH AS BLISTERING, SWELLING, BURNING, ITCHING SCALING AND HIVES.

SYMPTOMS THAT, WHEN REPORTED, WERE MET WITH APATHY AND IN MOST CASES THE VICTIM WAS BLAMED OR MEANT TO FEEL THAT THEY USED THE PRODUCT WRONG, OR HAD A PHYSICAL DEFECT SUCH AS SMALL PORES WHICH CAUSED THE REACTION. THE 5TH INGREDIENT LISTED IS DENATURED ALCOHOL (ETHANOL) WHICH IS LITTLE MORE THAN GRAIN ALCOHOL WITH EITHER POISON, DYE, OR A BITTERING AGENT IN THIS CASE CAMPHOR. DENT. ALCOHOL CAUSES PORES TO SHRINK AS DO 3 OTHER INGREDIENTS.

THE INGREDIENT DECYL OLEATE IS COMEODOGENIC MEANING IT CLOGS POURS. CLAIMS OF "DETOXIFYING" WHILE IN ESSENCE TRUE, THE MECHANISM OF THE "DETOXIFICATION" IS OVERLOOKED. INGREDIENTS PROMOTE CELLS IN THE BODY TO RELEASE THEIR TOXINS IN A HASTENED AND LESS METABOLIZED MANNER THAN YOUR BODIES NATURALLY WOULD. THESE TOXINS ARE THEN DUMPED INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM WHERE THEY CAN GO TO ALL MAJOR ORGANS AND CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTION, NAUSEA, DIZZINESS, VOMITING, DIARRHEA, ORGAN DAMAGE, CARDIAC DISTRESS, AND MALAISE.

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO PEOPLE AND THEY WERE TOLD THEY DID NOT DRINK ENOUGH WATER. THESE PRODUCTS ARE DANGEROUS AND GET MORE DANGEROUS THE MORE THEY ARE USED OR LONGER THEY ARE LEFT ON THE BODY. THE WRAPPING PROCESS ALONE CAN CAUSE CAPILLARY COMPRESSION WHICH WILL CAUSE BURST CAPILLARIES, MUSCLE AND NERVE DAMAGE, AND BLOOD CLOTS. YOU MUST CEASE SELLING THESE PRODUCTS OR YOU RISK HURTING A CUSTOMER AND INCURRING CIVIL OR LEGAL ACTIONS.

ITWORKS! WILL NOT PROTECT YOU AND AFTER SIGNING YOUR CONTRACT, YOU GAVE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO PASS THE BLAME TO THEM. THIS COMPANY IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. A PRODUCT THAT IS DANGEROUS AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN RETAIL SALES ALONG WITH PROFITS DRIVEN BY THE RECRUITMENT OF PEOPLE, OPPOSED TO SELLING OF PRODUCTS, AND AS COMPLAINTS MADE AT BBB.ORG (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) HAVE ILLUSTRATED A COMPLETE NON-INTEREST IN BEING A CUSTOMERSALES DRIVEN BUSINESS.

THEY COUNT ON YOU TO FAIL THAT IS WHY COMMISSIONS ARE COMPRESSED SO WHEN THOSE AT THE BOTTOM FAIL THEIR UNDER-EARNINGS GO TO THE PEOPLE ABOVE WHERE MORE UNDER-EARNINGS ARE COMPILED. THE FARTHER UP THEY ARE THE MORE LITTLE TRICKLES OF LEFTOVERS THEY RECEIVE. YOU MUST SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THIS COMPANY IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR OWN WELL BEING AS WELL AS THOSE YOU WOULD PEDDLE THEIR HAZARDOUS WARES. WE WISH YOU WELL.

YOU ARE THE FIRST OF MANY WHOM AT RANDOM WE ARE CONTACTING.

YOUR EYES ARE NOW OPEN.YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES

Review about: It Works Body Wrap.

I didn't like: Deception.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Body Wrap
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss DANGEROUS PRODUCT / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Cautious ***sumer 09
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1311418

The It work wraps caused rapid heart rate and bad anxiety that lasted a long time.People don't realize that you absorbe anything that you put on your skin.

The wraps started a whirlwind of problems.

I couldn't pinpoint a reason for my sudden onset of health issues; rapid heart rate, insomnia, and severe anxiety, but looking back it started when I was using the wraps every other day for a week and once a week following.Please be cautious of the things you put in and on your body.

Please see the following unbiased article which lists each ingredient AND describes their properties/known effects on the body. Facts are facts. Please make informed decisions before using or selling this product.

Would like to know where you are getting these facts

wow
to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #1288798

How about the ingredients list and Google! It doesn't take a PhD in Chemistry to do a little research.

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada #1248036

Well although I have heard the same your story lost credibility with pyramid scheme, they have been outlawed since the 70's so I won't find your info reliable I will look elsewhere!!

as i am not one to critisize or get angry, i would like to see a bibliography or list of sources as to where you gathered this information. This is essential when posting information about ingredients. thank you

Florida, United States #1158299

I personally have gotten very sick off their products.The day after wrapping I became bloated, nauseated, had diarrhea and chills.

I followed the directions on the use of the wraps as directed and drank the reccomended amount of water. When I contacted the company and the rep that sold me the wraps they both said the same thing people who bloat have the best results. They are programmed to tell you whatever will release them of any fault. The company would not cancel my subscription even after I became ill for two days.

They only offered to change my monthly item for something else, which I wasn't about to trust anything from them. Needless to say the wrap didn't do anything but make me very sick. I will never purchase through them again not because of the sickness, but the lack of concern the company expressed for my health. The only care about making a profit and not the customers well being.

Do you research you will find hundreds of complaints. Oh and the rep that was 100% Itworks, wearing nothing but green, Itworks logo on her car, fb feed about how wonderful Itworks is.... That lasted a few months. Products that are great sell themselves.

The company locks you in with a monthly subscription because after trying them that's the only way they can get you to purchase more.Buyers beware!

MLM is not a "PYRAMID SCHEME" as they are illegal and don't exist, if they did they would be shut down.Avon is MLM, Marykay is MLM, Tupperware is MLM.

MLM is the same as direct selling and there is no human that has not been sold to. (unless you live in a cave) The above article is trying to "sell you" their personal idea. Every single company in existence has someone at the top making tons more money than the multiple employees at the bottom, making min.

wages, so should we call all companies pyramids?Why do people use the internet to post lies and false information for the sole purpose of hurting others and starting fake rumors????

wow
to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #1288803

Capillary compression!??? Haha. Reaching a bit, huh?