104 views
Verified Reviewer

Again I have tried to stop any and all shipments of products.

I continue to get withdraws out of my checking account. Cancellation was requested before the first shipment was sent out.

I am disabled and widowed.

I have no one to help anymore than what I continue to do with no avail. STOP

I do not nor never did want this product.

I have a difficult time using the phone as it is. . Got a message that there would be no withdraw for july it would be postponed until Aug.

Guess whT?

Yep withdraw in july.

Now it all has been turned over to the authorities from my credit union for fraudulent drafts.

Please just refund my monies.

It is unlawful to continue to take my money.

Kim removed her messenger so I could not contact her.

That's the on line distributor.

Weird dont you think? She has continued to to be involved in this fraud and I bet she has put money in her pocket off the commission of my money that she had been contacted immediately before the first shipment was sent to cancel.

She was selling it under false pretense never revealing that the company behind her super product was indeed it works.

I had previously tried their product with no result. Had I known that this amazing product she gloated was the product that had already failed me I would not of given my personal information too.

Now all my money has been spent or withdrawn illegally in july off the card that Kim distributor has access too.

She will be investigated to see if she used it in any other capacity since having that info.

Good luck Kim

You frauded the system

So no I havnt gotten any response from them I.

refards.

I will keep trying.

Ty Mrs. Gail Vanpolen

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Distributor.

Location: Springfield, Ohio