I have been trying unsuccessfully to reach anyone from this company! They have an automated response on every number, I was approached by a friend to "help her start her business" and was coerced into paying for a product that never arrived.

Reluctantly, I signed up for a monthly shipment but it has been a month and they took my money but never delivered my product.

I want a refund, I want to cancel and there is no one to speak with.

I am going to have to resort to contacting my bank and cancelling the recurring payment. Which is unfortunate because I will have to pay a fee for that as well.

I believe this company is a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Ultimate Thermofit Supplement.

It Works Cons: False advertising, Dont respond to complaints.

• Thermofit

Comments

I signed up for recurring orders of their thermo x (I think its called) I received my initial enrollment order but was charged the next 2 months with NO product..the tracking on the account showed "printed" still. I could not get anyone through customer service both with telephone and online complaint ticket.

I paid with PayPal so I went to their resolution center and had both orders refunded within the hour!! So go through PayPal if you used that it will HELP!!

It Works Reviews