I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed my Loyal Customer agreement - that I didn't know existed!So now, I gotta pay roughly 67 bucks for two months for protein powder that tastes like insta-vomit mix.

Related: It Works - Thieves!

It's disgusting, and no matter what I do, it automatically makes me gag. It's overpriced, doesn't work, and the only way I'm losing weight is through me puking it up.

I've yet to receive help from customer service, and I've never felt so cheated before.I must be new to being scammed.

Review about: It Works Shake Supplement.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $204
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

You can change the autoship to something less expensive and get something you like.They have several great products.

You can cancel, but you have to pay a fee. You got your product discounted instead of paying retail because you agreed to the autoships.

You are receiving the items at 40% by agreeing to autoship for three months.I hope this helps.

If you go to your account and go to Autoships, you can change the product you are buying.You DO have to buy for 3 months before you can cancel your autoship, just not the same product.

Buy something cheaper.

There are products for as little as $15.I hope this helps.