1.2K views
1.8

I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed my Loyal Customer agreement - that I didn't know existed!So now, I gotta pay roughly 67 bucks for two months for protein powder that tastes like insta-vomit mix.

It's disgusting, and no matter what I do, it automatically makes me gag. It's overpriced, doesn't work, and the only way I'm losing weight is through me puking it up.

I've yet to receive help from customer service, and I've never felt so cheated before.I must be new to being scammed.

Review about: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with It Works?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1339535

Contact your credit card company to block any future payments to them like I did. Also return any products back to them and keep a record of tracking number.

You can change your item each month if you don't want to receive the same item. Next time before you provide you personal information, ask first for further details what you're going into.

Did you sign up for it or did you let someone do it? You can change your products if you'd like I can help. :)

You can change the autoship to something less expensive and get something you like.They have several great products.

You can cancel, but you have to pay a fee. You got your product discounted instead of paying retail because you agreed to the autoships.

You are receiving the items at 40% by agreeing to autoship for three months.I hope this helps.

If you go to your account and go to Autoships, you can change the product you are buying.You DO have to buy for 3 months before you can cancel your autoship, just not the same product.

Buy something cheaper.

There are products for as little as $15.I hope this helps.