My 16 year old ordered diet pills from a representative. She is on doctor ordered medication and can not take because of the effect interaction.

We can not contact the seller nor did she tell us we would be billed each month. Now we have spent $70.00 for something she can not take and will no doubt receive next month. She is a careless representative and not professional. She should have gotten more information on her client and gotten her age.

No one under the age of 18 should be allowed to order without parent consent. Yes representive received a commission and again for the next two months.

I believe your representatives should be trained in this produce for sale. As it is anyone can be a representive and gain income from your product.

Review about: It Works Subscription.

Comments

The Distributor violated the ItWorks policies by selling to a minor to begin with. Their products are designed for people ages 18 and up, and it's against the policies and procedures to enroll someone who's under 18 as a customer or Distributor even if they have their parents' consent.

Since she's an independent Distributor, it was her responsibility to read the policies and procedures, ensure that her potential customers were eligible for enrollment under those policies, and ensure that your daughter was aware of the Loyal Customer Agreement (making sure customers are informed of the LCA is also part of their agreement as a Distributor).

I recommend contacting the company's compliance department at compliance@itworksglobal.com. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do considering how long it's been since this happened, but it's worth a shot.