The sale order automatically converted to an autoship even if it was not created that way. In other words, I have already completed my 3 month requirement and canceled all autoshipment back in early Fall.

A few months later, the distributor advertised that there was a half off sale on some products such as the Hair Skin and Nails. If I created a new autoship with that product, it would not receive the promo price. I did a single sale order (that does not automatically renew) and it should have ended there. Instead it rolled over without permission and at full retail price.

Even the distributor noticed that this is a strange occurrence that she was not aware of. I was not alerted however that the one time order became an auto-shipment.

I cancelled that right away--the item I ordered took about 13 days which was time I needed to maximize results (hair growth). I think this will be my last order.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

When you placed the order for the discounted Hair Skin Nails, did you make sure to log into your original account first? Because it sounds like you might have placed a Loyal Customer order without logging in first, which results in you creating a new Loyal Customer account (with the associated 3-month agreement) instead of placing it as a one-time order on your preexisting account.

It Works Reviews