Verified Reviewer

Cancel autoshipment

I want to CANCEL autoshipment immediately! Have tried over and over and never successful! Why do you make it impossible to CANCEL??? User's recommendation: Don't purchase!
#2193628

Hello, We are sorry to hear about this matter and would like to help. Based on your review, It Works!

will need some additional information such as email address, phone number, full name or address to locate your account. We would love to help and of course, it's totally up to you what you would like share on this site. For those who would like a private messaging option, please email us at Compliance@ItWorks.com and in the Subject Field please type: Pissed Consumer. Also, as an alternative It Works!

Customer Support can be found at https://itworks.com/contactus . This site also has a Chat service available. Furthermore, you may log into your back-office portal and submit a support ticket.

We look forward to reviewing this matter and we will await your reply. It Works!

Jacksonville, North Carolina

I was signed up for monthly shipping without my knowledge. I asked them multiple times to stop trying to take money off my card. Finally succeeded

Only bought product as a one time purchase to help friend out or so I thought and was being forced to do auto ship.
#2193627

Tampa, Florida

Verified Reviewer

I never received anything from your company and I want it canceled right now

I don't want it to continue coming out of my account and haven't received nothing and I should get my refunds now.and I want it asap User's recommendation: Don't deal with them.
#2193625

Hello Vera, We are sorry to hear about this matter and would like to help. Based on your review, It Works!

Richardson, Texas
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Cancel autoshipment and cancel autopay