Cancellation

They wont answer their phones at itworks global. I want to cancel but obviously my taking my money is more imporant than my health to them.
#2203569

Hello, We are sorry to hear about this matter and would like to help. However, please ensure you are contacting us at (786) 706-1095 https://www.itworks.com/contactus - which also has our fax number and a Chat service.

We’ve had customers googling the phone number and getting an incorrect number to call. Please email us at Compliance@itworks.com and in the Subject line: Pissed Consumer. However, we will need some additional information such as email address, phone number, full name or address to locate your account.

We look forward to reviewing this matter and we will await your reply. It Works!

Horseshoe Bay, Texas

Verified Reviewer

Cobro no autorisado

Hola buenas tardes, me hicieron dos cobros y yo no los e autotizado, asi q por favor quiero que me regresen mi dinero,
#2203643

Hola Diana, En base a lo que podemos observar en su reseña, It Works!, requerirá información adicional como correo electrónico, número de teléfono, nombre completo o dirección con el fin de localizar su cuenta en nuestra base de datos. Queremos ayudarle por lo que dejamos a su discreción que tipo de información quiere compartir de manera pública en este sitio.

Si prefiere contactarnos de manera directa y privada, puede enviarnos un correo a Compliance@ItWorks.com y en el titulo/referencia del correo, por favor colocar Pissed Consumer. Además, existe la alternativa de comunicarse con nuestro departamento de servicio al cliente, la información de contacto puede ser encontrada en https://itworks.com/contactus donde también podrá encontrar asistencia en chat en vivo con uno de nuestros representantes. No obstante, le recordamos que siempre está la opción de ingresar a su portal e ingresar un tiquete de soporte a través de nuestra aplicación.

Quedamos pendiente a su amable y pronta respuesta con el fin de revisar su caso. It Works!

Caruthersville, Missouri
Full refund

Cancel autoship still being charged

The company worked with me to find and agree on a resolution to my complaint. I am satisfied with what we worked out.

User's recommendation: Read every thing on screen or in documents to know what you are being charged and why.

#2201132

Please email us at Compliance@itworks.com and in the Subject line: Pissed Consumer. Also, we will need additional information to locate your account such as ID number, address, full name, address etc.

#2201116

Hello, We are glad to hear you had a good outcome. We wish you well. Sincerely, It Works!

#2201115

View more comments (2)
Bixby, Oklahoma

Changes to order

It Works - Changes to order
I wanted to go back to make changes, to an order and I couldnt. I tried calling them and was given the run arounds, wrong numbers and disrespectful receptionist! Everyone wanted to sale something but wouldnt help with the situation I already had! Now I want to cancel the whole damn order and be done!

User's recommendation: Don’t Do It!

#2201131

Hello, Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you, but first we need to locate your account.

#2201120

Hello Tamika, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you, but first we need to locate your account and will need information such as your ID#, full name, address, email address etc.

View more comments (1)
Chester, Pennsylvania

I AM NOT PLEASED!!!!

Canceled autoship and auto pay in April and it didn't get processed. I contacted a higher up at the end of May and she helped and told me what to do AND IT STILL HAS NOT BEEM STOPPED AND ANOTHER ORDER SHIPPED AND CHARGED TO MY CARD AND I AM NOT PLEASED!!! YOU OWE ME 2 $60.94 REFUNDS FOR APRIL AND MAY 2022 AND I WANT NO MORE SHIPPMENTS OR CHARGES OR I WILL REPORT YOU!

User's recommendation: Do not order from this company.

#2201139

Do a chargeback with your bank

#2201133

Hello Sophia, We are sorry to hear about this matter. Please be advised we have located your account and have sent you an email with details.

Please respond back so that we may assist your further.

Our apologies for the miscommunication. Sincerely, It Works!

#2201129

Hello Sophia, We have located your account and have sent you an email. Please review and advise. Thank you, It Works!

View more comments (2)
Evansville, Indiana
Full refund

I get charged when they said I wasn’t going to get charge again I need a refunded for two transactions tha I didn’t authorized